Blogging is one of the best ways to increase your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, especially if you have time to commit to daily blog posts. By blogging daily, you can enhance your search rankings and help generate more traffic to your website. When you add a blog to your site or increase your posting frequency, you will find that you start to generate more organic traffic to your site. This is especially true if you’re selecting newsworthy topics, generating well-written content, utilizing keywords, and incorporating links. Take a look at these major SEO blogging benefits:
- New content. Having new content that provides value and is shareable to readers is key to getting the most out of your blog in terms of SEO. Google prefers websites that are turning new content frequently, especially if that content is being shared across the web and will keep search engine robots coming back to your site.
- Content variety. Blogs allow you to continuously generate content of variety, whereas your general website content is a little more limited and should remain consistent. Use your blog to add variety of topics and discussions to your website. Remember to mix up your headlines to help draw traffic to your blog, and essentially your website. This will help users conducting searches come across your content more often.
- Indexed pages. Your blog allows you to create more pages on your website without compromising the core content of your site. Every new page is indexed into search engines and crawled by Google robots. Again, this helps keep Google interested in your site and, if done correctly, can work to increase your ranking depending on results.
- Backlinks. Incorporating quality backlinks into your blog content is crucial to reaping as many SEO blogging benefits as possible. When Google robots crawl your site, they consider sites with backlinks far more valuable than those without. Utilizing valuable, quality backlinks will increase your domain authority and encourage Google to keep an eye on your site.
- Internal links. Using internal links not only helps traffic flow, but when key phrases are linked internally from your blog it helps search engines further identify the content on your site. This also helps user searches be connected to your content.
Do you find that your website’s SEO results benefit from frequent blogging?
About Millennium Agency
Millennium Agency is a nationally recognized, top woman led B2B branding, positioning, and digital marketing firm who knows how to create value that emotionally influences your customer’s buying decision, giving you the competitive advantage. As your trusted partner in B2B software technology and manufacturing, we provide the branding and positioning framework that make an impact – so you can focus on what you do best – run your business successfully. With offices in Boston and New Hampshire, and a worldwide presence, the professionals at Millennium Agency would like to learn more about your business. Visit www.mill.agency or book time here.