Facebook is among the most popular and prevalent of the social media platforms in the industry to generate leads for businesses. Research shows that marketers who find Facebook a “critical” or “important” lead generation tool has increased 83% in the past two years.
Learn about these six ways you can generate leads on Facebook:
- Link to Content – When posting to Facebook, you should include links to supporting content. You should be driving leads to your website, a landing page, encouraging them to download a whitepaper of signup for webinar, anything to engage them and obtain their information.
- Call-to-Action – Always include a call-to-action in your posts. This may include entering a contest, checking out an article about your business, reading your blog, and such. Tip: Many businesses include a call-to-action in their cover photos to engage potential leads right away.
- Newsletter/Email Signup – Encouraging potential leads to sign up for your newsletter or email notifications are one of the best ways to generate leads. Include signups on your Facebook page, generate posts about signing up, and entice leads with exclusive offers for signing up.
- Contests – Another excellent way to generate leads is through contests and offerings. You always want to offer potential leads something for them providing you with their information, what better way than with a contest?
- Fan Base – The more fans and “likes” you have on Facebook, the greater your audience reach and levels of engagement. By growing your fan base, you increase your opportunities to get in front of your target audiences through posts, photos, videos, shares, and more.
- Advertising – Facebook offers targeted advertising options for generating leads for your business. You can target your advertisements to reach certain demographics by location, age, education level, interest, etc. Use Facebook advertising to generate leads and grow your fan base.
How do you generate leads on Facebook? Do you think it is successful?