Here are some important things to have on your website –
- Appealing visual design. Customers can be quickly turned off by an outdated or unattractive website. Visuals are often the first thing to catch the visitors attention, so it is a good idea to make them visually appealing.
- Contact information. This is a necessity. If a potential customer is visiting your site, they may have additional questions. It is vital to provide ways for them to contact you, such as a phone number and email address.
- About us. Not everyone who visits your site is going to know what you do. An about us section can offer a brief background on your business, but more importantly what services you offer. The goal for this part of the website is to give people a better understanding of your company than what they came with.
- Search. Your website should offer a user-friendly experience. Including a search bar will make it easier for visitors to navigate the site, rather than getting lost looking for something.
- Links to social media. If your business is on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking sites, you should provide an easy way for visitors to access those pages. Making these pages easily accessible will increase the likelihood of customer engagement.
What are the most useful aspects of your website?