To enhance your Pinterest business page, try these six smart tips:
- Convert to a business page. Pinterest now encourages businesses to convert their account to a business page in order to access useful analytics that can help you measure your page and activity success. Visit business.pinterest.com to convert your page.
- Make use of rich pins. Rich pins allow businesses to add specific topic details to their pins that not only enhance the pin’s value but encourage users to explore past just the image. Rich pins can be used for products, movies, places, recipes, and even articles.
- Connect with other businesses. Like other social media outlets, Pinterest is a great place to follow other businesses, publications, bloggers, and more. Connect with other trusted businesses to share content and even gain new ideas for your own content.
- Create a group board. When you create a group board, you can invite other Pinterest users to collaborate with you. Think of a board topic that will generate interest and customer engagement. This will be a great way for your business to socialize and build relationships.
- SEO optimize your pins. Similar to content you would post on your blog or other social media pages, you should SEO optimize your pins. You can do this by including links to your website, filling out pin descriptions, using alt text and file descriptions for your images, and more.
- Enhance your business description. With only 200 characters to describe your business, you must use your words efficiently. Create a description that is specific and to the point, include only the most relevant keywords, as well as a link back to your website and other social media pages.
Learn more about leveraging your Pinterest business page and other social media tips by visiting www.mill-im.com/social-media.