Most of us know that inbound marketing techniques have superseded outbound marketing efforts due to the shift towards internet marketing. Consumers have the power to define how and when they are reached in the digital world, so businesses are taking a more personable, interactive approach to connecting with customers. Today, one of the most critical elements to any good internet marketing campaign is that you need a landing page.
Landing pages are tailored webpages that users are directed to from an online advertisement or search engine result. Good landing pages directly correlate with the advertisement the user clicked on, entice them to take action, and often result in leads and conversions.
So why do you need a landing page? Here’s why:
- Generate leads by focusing on the on the user through targeted, customized messaging.
- They easily promote specific products or services based on the users’ interest.
- Encourage users to sign up for newsletters, redeem offers, or some other form of a conversion.
- They’re a good way to track results and ROI from your marketing efforts and allow advertisers to analyze campaign effectiveness.
- Can be used to manage different campaigns based on products or services, promotions, and offers.
- Cost-effective way to engage with potential customers, create a personal connection, and provide value.
According to HubSpot research, those with over 40 landing pages generated 12 times more leads than those with only 1 to 5. Additionally, 48% of marketers design a new landing page for each marketing campaign they initiate.
Do you use landing pages with your internet marketing campaigns?
About Millennium Agency
Millennium Agency is a nationally recognized, top woman led B2B branding, positioning, and digital marketing firm who knows how to create value that emotionally influences your customer’s buying decision, giving you the competitive advantage. As your trusted partner in B2B software technology and manufacturing, we provide the branding and positioning framework that make an impact – so you can focus on what you do best – run your business successfully. With offices in Boston and New Hampshire, and a worldwide presence, the professionals at Millennium Agency would like to learn more about your business. Visit www.mill.agency or book time here.